“The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.”
- Eleanor Roosevelt - American politician, diplomat, activist, and First Lady.
“I’ve come to believe that each of us has a personal calling that’s as unique as a fingerprint – and that the best way to succeed is to discover what you love and then find a way to offer it to others in the form of service, working hard, and also allowing the energy of the universe lead you.”
- Oprah Winfrey - American media proprietor, talk show host, actress, producer and philanthropist.
“Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.”
- Henry David Thoreau - American essayist, poet, philosopher, abolitionist, naturalist, tax resister, development critic, surveyor, and historian.
“Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless.”
- Jamie Paolinetti - Film actor.
“You must be the change you wish to see in the world.”
- Gandhi - Former well-known leader of the Indian independence movement in British-ruled India.
“Believe and act as if it were impossible fail.”
- Charles Kettering - American inventor, engineer, and businessman.
“Champions keep playing until they get it right.”
- Billie Jean King - Former American World Number 1 professional tennis player.
“It’s not whether you get knocked down, it’s whether you get up.”
- Vince Lombardi - Former American football player, coach, and executive in the National Football League.
“Always keep your eyes open. Keep watching. Because whatever you see can inspire you.”
- Grace Coddington - Former Welsh model and the creative director of American Vogue magazine.
“Do it with passion or not at all.”
- Rosa Nouchette Carey - English children’s writer and popular novelist.
Now, what’s your next move?